Immunity is very important for our body. Good immunity can protect against various diseases. We can increase our immunity in many ways. By making some changes in our daily life, by making some changes in our diet, we can also increase our immunity. Many foods naturally boost our immune system
What Is Immune system?
Immunity is essential for the healthy survival of human beings. When the immune system is inactive or ineffective, all the diseases including bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites in our body become absolutely easy for germs to attack. It is this immune system that keeps a person healthy in a myriad of germs. The human immune system is made up of a complex combination of numerous cells and tissues. The immune system is divided into the body. It consists of a combination of numerous cells, tissues, proteins and tissues.
Types of immune function in the human body
There are basically two types of immunity in the human body.
- Inet Immunity – Humans are born with innate immunity from the mother’s womb which is known as inet immunity.
- Adaptive or Acquired Immunity – Adaptive or Acquired Immunity is a disease in which a person fights germs constantly from birth and acquires immunity through vaccination.
Foods that increase immunity.
Each food has its own quality. Some foods improve the body’s resistance to disease. And the body’s immunity is extremely valuable for the body. The body’s well-being and the ability to resist the onslaught of the disease need to be protected. Some foods boost the body’s resistance to disease and keep the body healthy and well.
15 Foods That Boost the Immune System
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C. Vegetables contain strong antioxidants, which help prevent infections. Add foods similar to lemons, guavas, coconuts, tomatoes and blackberries to your regular diet.
- Sweet Potatoes: Like carrots, sweet potatoes also prevent beta-carotene. It reaches the human body and becomes vitamin A. It boosts the body’s immune system. Beta-carotene even helps to prevent ageing.
- Chicken Soup: Homemade chicken soup is very useful for the human body. It contains a chemical named carnosine. It manipulates a role in defending the human body from viral fever disorders.
- Garlic: Garlic is in everyone’s home. Garlic enhances the taste of cooked food. Raw garlic builds defiance against bacterial, viral and fungus attacks. In particular, garlic works nicely in curing skin diseases. It also works to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the body.
- Ginger: There is no comparison of ginger to increase the taste of food. Ginger is similarly a good origin of anti-oxidants. And the anti-oxidants found in fruits or vegetables moreover work fast in the body.
- Watermelon: Watermelon contains glutathione, an anti-oxidant. It boosts the body’s immune system. This boosts the body’s capacity to fight against the various diseases.
- Fish: Foods rich in omega 3 and fatty acids such as fish help boost the immune system. So we need to eat fish at least 2-3 days a week.
- Milk and yoghurt: Foods rich in zinc such as milk and yoghurt help prevent disease. If milk is not digested, take food produced of milk. Try to eat at least 100 grams of yoghurt or a cup of milk a day.
- Carotene-rich foods: Carotene-rich foods help prevent disease. Eat more carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins. If you can eat a cup of carrot juice throughout the day, you will get extraordinary benefits. Carrot juice is manageable to digest and nutritious than milk.
- Honey and Cinnamon: Honey and cinnamon help to boost immunity.
- Emblic: Take a little ginger and date with Emblic. This Emblic rich in vitamin C is very useful for the body.
- Water: Drink plenty of water during the day. You can likewise take herbal tea as it supports to keep the body healthy and fresh. Eat less soft drinks.
- Green Tea: Basil and green tea are great for the body. These are organic, helpful for diabetes, beneficial for the heart and blood, extremely poor in calories and wealthy in anti-oxidants. Drinking green tea increases the body’s immune system.
- Sour yoghurt: Other minerals, including antioxidants, are great for boosting immunity. There are some good bacteria in sour yoghurt that help the body get rid of germs.
- Almonds: Almonds contain vitamin E which is a very strong antioxidant. It prevents cold problems and coughs. Its healthful fats give energy to the body and strengthen immunity.